The School Code of Conduct:
- Conduct yourself around the school premises in a safe, sensible and respectful manner.
- Attend school every day and on time.
- Arrive to lessons on time and be fully prepared.
- Follow reasonable instructions given by the teacher.
- Behave in a reasonable and polite manner towards all staff and pupils.
- Show respect for the opinions and beliefs of others.
- Be responsible for completing all classwork and homework to the best of your ability.
- Report unacceptable behaviour.
- Show respect for the school environment.