Each week we will share a fantastic piece of home learning that has been uploaded onto Tapestry.
1. Spend about 10 minutes playing Speaking and Listening or Phonics games.
2. Either watch a Maths video or complete one of the Maths activities.
3. Do something physical! A daily pencil control or scissor skills activity and also an activity working on bigger body movements e.g. yoga, dancing, moving to action rhymes, running in the garden or going for a walk.
4. Listen to a story everyday.
5. And let your child do lots of playing with their toys. As much as possible, play with your child and talk about what they're doing. This will really boost their language skills!