Have a go at the following tasks - send us some photos on DB Primary Blog or Class Dojo over the summer!
- Draw a picture of the houses on the road where you live.
- Imagine it’s your birthday and you are going to a party. What would you like to wear? Ask mum or dad to draw what they would wear if they were going to a party.
- What are you favourite foods? Create a collage using the wrapper from your favourite foods. Does everyone in the family like the same food?
- Create a junk model of your house. Do you have family abroad? Create a junk model of their house too.
- Create a profile of yourself with 5 facts about yourself. Create another profile for a parent. How are they different?
- Create a family tree – add the dates when everyone was born. How many people are in your family?
- Interview the oldest person in your family about what life was like when they were your age. Write down the 5 most interesting things they told you.
- What’s your favourite thing to do in the garden or park? Is the same as your brother or sister? Or Mum or Dad. Get someone to take a photo of you both doing your favourite thing.