Have a go at the following tasks - send us some photos on DB Primary Blog or Class Dojo over the summer!
- Create a detailed street map of where you live and where a family member lives. How do they compare?
- You have £100 to spend on clothes. Look online and make a list of what you would buy. Ask mum or dad what clothes would they buy with £100?
- How good are you at cooking? Make your favourite meal or bake your favourite cake. Create a list of instructions and take photos to help with each step.
- Create a junk model of your house. Do you have family abroad? Create a junk model of their house too.
- Create an internet profile for yourself. What information would you share and what would you keep secret? Do the same for an adult in your house. What would they allow you to put in their profile?
- Create a detailed family tree. If you can, add key dates such as dates of birth and marriage. How far back can you go on the family tree?
- You are a news reporter and interviewing the oldest person in your family. What was life like for them when they were your age? Draft your interview questions and then record the real interview!
- What’s your favourite thing to do in the garden or park? Is this the same as your brother or sister? Or Mum or Dad. Get someone to take a photo of you both doing your favourite thing.